Digital Risk is one of the largest independent providers of End-to-End Fulfillment, Quality Control & Compliance Solutions.
The individual talents of our thousands of analysts are amplified by the company’s proprietary technology and advanced analytics performed using the Making Mortgages Safe™ solutions suite.
These proprietary platforms are the result of the analysis of over $110 billion in mortgage loans. We provide:
- Comprehensive platform serving the entire mortgage life cycle
- Best in class business rule workflow technology to help mitigate re-purchase risk
- Market leading size and scale
- One-stop risk management platform with open architecture and plug-and-play toolset
- Platform flexibility facilitating horizontal and vertical expansion
- State-of-the-art paperless document management system
Our solutions address each phase of the mortgage life cycle by evaluating and monitoring mortgage exposure at the loan level to provide invaluable insight of the key reasons for – and indicators of – credit, fraud and operations risk to predict and to manage loan performance. Our Origination and Collateral Valuation offerings meet growing capacity, regulatory and other challenges faced by the mortgage industry.
Digital Risk constantly improves services and solutions to address the needs of the current market cycle.
The nation’s largest mortgage originators, servicers and government agencies trust our verification solutions to identify errors, misrepresentation or noncompliance. With Digital Risk, business partners have the experience, technology and people they need to make confident lending decisions.
Digital Risk joined the Mphasis family in February 2013. Digital Risk is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Mphasis (a Blackstone company).