Digital Risk is the largest independent provider of Risk, Compliance and Transaction Management solutions for the complex and dynamic financial services market. The individual talents of thousands of Digital Risk’s analysts are amplified by the company’s proprietary technology and advanced analytics performed using the Making Mortgages Safe solutions suite. These proprietary platforms are the result of the analysis of over $100 billion in mortgage loans. A patent pending process allows Digital Risk to continuously enhance its Making Mortgages Safe solutions suite for our clients.
Our subsidiaries provide a comprehensive solutions suite to support every stage of the mortgage life cycle. Our subsidiaries include:
- Digital Risk Mortgage Services – NMLS ID No. 882666 Legal & Licensing Information
- Digital Risk Mortgage Services provides origination services which include end-to-end fulfillment, or components thereof
- Consultation with mortgage originators and large money center banks to identify and implement efficiencies in the origination process
- Digital Risk Mortgage Services provides SAFE Compliant, State licensed services and a workforce that is educated on all applicable Federal and State compliance
- Digital Risk Valuation Services – Legal & Licensing Information
- Digital Risk Valuation Services provides a suite of both traditional and non-traditional valuation products and services to enhance evaluating the marketability and value of properties, along with ensuring that valuation reports meet all regulatory guidelines
- The Digital Risk Valuation Services quality assurance process includes three tiers of review, which occur prior to delivery of the appraisal product to our client
- ValuationIQ™ is used as a Home Equity/HELOC valuation product and to support or augment the valuation review process
- Digital Risk Analytics™
- Digital Risk Analytics provides various services to the mortgage industry based on analytical and statistical modeling
- Services include Veritas®, the industry’s only multi-dimensional mortgage analytic platform that models credit and manufacturing risk for insight superior to single-scoring methodology mitigating repurchase risk and reducing the likelihood that overall risk has been understated and the loan mispriced
- Managing mortgage risk using analytical and statistical models for predicting and analyzing fraud and loan defaults, loss and prepayment, consumer financial product consumption trends and actions.
- Digital Risk
Digital Risk together with its subsidiaries is dedicated to continuously exceeding our clients’ expectations while maintaining the highest levels of integrity.