Market Leading Technology and Analytics
Our methodology estimates systemic and operational risk through deep insight into the borrower, the property, the loan product, the local real estate market, the local job market, and other meaningful data points, as yet undiscovered by the mortgage finance industry, that impact the value of a loan. Our patent-pending feedback loop continuously refines models and incorporates the industry’s only multi-dimensional mortgage analytic platform that models systemic and operational risk for insight superior to single-scoring methodology.
- Task based work flow management
- Business rule driven quality controls
- Optical document & character recognition
- Extensive integration of third party services
- State-of-the-art reporting
- Identify at risk loans at any point of the mortgage life cycle
- Borrower behavior insight beyond traditional underwriting elements
- Analyze the impact of changes in property values and markets
- Forecast future prepayments, defaults, losses and cash-flows
Our sophisticated business-rule-driven platforms provide solutions across the mortgage life cycle helping to predict loan-level default, severity and prepayment risks. They include:
Veritas® The only multi-dimensional mortgage analytic platform that models systemic and operations risk for insight superior to traditional single scoring methodologies.
Expert analysis to clearly reconcile property value misrepresentation.
Large bank clients typically require that most or all of their outsourced work be launched within their systems at engagement inception.