Innovative Approach to Collateral Valuation
Digital Risk Valuation Solutions provides services to help minimize appraisal risk through a tailored sample approach. Our technology compares product data to public records in order to identify red flag alerts. The appraisal data analytics provide a flexible solution, allowing user defined rules for variances in range and adjustment, chronological sales history and loan purpose-driven keyword elements (e.g. refinancing comments such as “sale, listing, etc.”).
Digital Risk also analyzes the relevance of sales comparables used in the appraisal. Overlooked comparables and recent sales are identified and added, dated sales in a declining market and comparables with superior attributes (e.g. view, design, age, etc.) are excluded and the subject and comparables’ physical attributes are checked for accuracy.
Digital Risk provides a comprehensive suite of valuation solutions for both performing and non-performing assets in addition to a full line of internal and external AMC vendor management solutions. Licensed and certified in-house appraisers have rich experience in origination, multi-family, repurchase and due diligence. They review each applicable valuation data element to provide red flag indicators for areas requiring immediate attention and resolution through Digital Risk’s proprietary ValuationIQ platform.
Valuation Services Include:
- Pre-closing valuation reviews
- Transaction management collateral assessment
- Due diligence collateral rating to Rating Agency standards
- Commercial property review
- Jumbo property valuation and market conditions
- Servicing review and reconciliations
- Attorney forensic review and correlation of values
- Repurchase review
- Rebuttal services
Digital Risk combines the expertise of a 5000+ field appraiser panel and 150+ certified staff appraisers to deliver a quality, QC reviewed appraisal report that gives originators confidence in their collateral valuation at a service level to help them compete in today’s market.
Digital Risk AMC Advantages:
- Reduction in repurchase risk resulting from fraud, misrepresentation and appraisal errors or omissions
- 150+ certified, staff review appraisers averaging >10 years experience
- All appraisal reports QC’d by one of our trained staff review appraisers
- All revisions handled by our staff appraisers directly with the field appraiser
- Ability to hire lender dedicated, market specific staff appraisers
- Ability to escalate valuation issues in-house to our industry leading ValuationIQ review team
- Ability to provide collateral underwriting reviews to free up underwriting staff and increase productivity
- Access to the most current local market data and proprietary analytics, including price trends, forecasts and levels of REO activity
- National coverage — 5000+ trained field appraisers form the basis of our panel